As soon as I saw this picture on Pinterest , I kept immediately browsing its source. I was determined to find who was the artist behind this magnificent work: Not that difficult to discover Amy Kim from homeyohmy, you absolutely have to check out her blog to see more of her design and shop some items of this decor.
So how did Amy proceed on decorating her house?
- Decor Style: Minimalist/Ethnic chic
- Colour palette : Obviously minimalist with the use of monochrome colours (Black/White),
- Plants: You have them in every space of the house : from the entrance to the bedroom, to give ”some life” to the minimalist ambience,
- Ethnic/African touch : on the rug, pillows and rattan baskets to warm up the decor,
- Neutral pink / Marble touches: I just loved these touches on her work office shelves, she just rocked it with that detail.
Adding to that , all decorative objects are chosen accurately and put in a cohesive way whether is on shelves / coffee table or Entrance table. Very pleasant to see!
Staying in the same vibes with the minimalist decor, don’t forget to check my tips on how to decorate your space with a minimalist/tropical glam decor!
Photos Credit : Amy Kim from homeyohmy